Wednesday, January 28, 2015

About/ Packing for NYC

ABOUT
( originally posted on December 20, 2014)
It's been years since I've been on a plane. It feels great to be able to travel again.
To experience something new. There's a whole world out there waiting for me. I have spend every Christmas in my life in Curacao, a truly beautiful island, my home. But experiencing a white Christmas is going to be amazing. Experiencing snow, the cold weather, a new environment, other people, Christmas and New Years Eve in NY and also being with someone I haven't seen in a while. I won't spend this Christmas with my family, but I will spend it with family #2 which I love! I really hope that everything goes smoothly as they should.. so I can get on that plane and safely fly to NYC and see it's beauty and finally see the one person I've been dying to see for months now!

PACKING
So when I'm excited, I start doing things ahead of time. My suitcase is ready.. I have everything I need to maybe survive the cold weather ( wish me luck!). As you can see in the picture above, those are my essential pieces. I will try to take a picture of my daily outfits so you can see how I've put them together. This is my first time experiencing winter so all I know is layering! I'm going on December 23 till January 3, 2015. I packet around 7 sweaters with a t-shirt  for each. There was a time that I was a bit too much into t-shirts.. I maybe still am. I have bought quite a few. I'm only taking around 3 jeans. I'll buy more and other stuff  to wear in NY since I didn't want to put too much stuff in my suitcase. I have my winter gloves, coat, beanie, winter shoes, 2 headbands and a scarf which my family #2 gave me :).

Guys, I'm ready!
NYC Here I Come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the coat! And the snow effect in the photos, so lovely!

    Hayley-Eszti www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete