Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Reading Habits Tag


I love reading books so this is just perfect. Hope you enjoy it!


Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Just anywhere that's quite and comfy is perfect.
Where do you like to read?
In my room or outside.
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Both! I used to have bookmarks but now.. It's definitely a random piece of paper.
Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter / certain amount of pages?
I can stop reading whenever. Although I like to stop after a chapter.
Do you eat or drink while reading?
Definitely! Mostly drinking ( usually tea) . I can't concentrate when I eat and read a book at the same time.
Music or TV while reading?
I prefer non. But when the book is good, neither can disturb me.
One book at the time or several at once?
One book at a time.
Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere
Reading aloud or silently in your head?
Silently when the book is good. Aloud when it's a boring book taht I have to read for school and I have to finish it.
Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I do skip pages but only when the book is boring and I want to finish it already.
Break the spine or keep it like new?
I break the spine my friend.
Do you write in your books?
I'm a doodler.. a big one. You really don't want to see my school notebooks. But when it comes to books, I don't because I know I'll regret it later.

Who do you tag?
Everyone who wants to do it!
Have fun! :D
Jade x

2 comments:

  1. Yay a fellow spine breaker! My friends never lent books to me because of this and because of folding in the pages, but to me that just shows I'm getting comfortable :D xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I totally know what you mean!! x

      Delete