Friday, January 30, 2015

New York- Day 1&2- Time Square,..


I went to NY and stayed in White Plains with my boyfriend and his family. In this and the following 5 posts I will share with you my stay in NY. I truly hope you enjoy the pictures with their descriptions. Let's go,

December 23, 2014


The Airport


My First glimpse of New York
The sky's color was pretty interesting as I've seen something like it before. 

Me outside the airport. The first thing I did when I went outside was exhaling to see my breath vapor. So much fun!


Our hotel was really nice! Read the review here. We stayed in Cambria Hotels and Suites. 
Walmart and Burlington right across the street from our hotel.

Me sitting in the hallway of the hotel. We were on our way to breakfast.

Me at breakfast and the photo below is what I ate at Panera bread which was also across the street from our hotel. It tasted pretty good. I was stuffed.
Took the following pictures in White Plains.
This is Galleria Mall were we often went shopping. Have a look inside:
December 24, 2014
The train station. Going to places by train for the first time, dealing with tickets and stuff is so much fun!
My boyfriend and I in the train, on our way to NYC.

The pictures above and the following ones were taken at Grand Central Terminal. It's gorgeous! I enjoyed going there everyday.


Recognized the Orion Hunter. Did a lecture about it 1 or 2 years ago.
And now I present to you the best part. The city!
It's so crazy to think back and realize that I was once standing in New York!
Bryant Park  skating area.
This city, is absolutely amazing! There are lights everywhere!


Had dinner at Ruby Tuesday!
Time Square everybody!
Outside Grand Central Terminal.

Enjoyed the pictures? Well, look out for the next one: 911 Memorial, Brooklyn Bridge and Public Library!
Question: Have you been to New York yet? If not, are you planning to go someday?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really cool, I like the photos. I don't even think I can imagine how big it must all be there.
    The first picture is so beautiful! Love the sky and fog.
    Looking forward to more of your pictures!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Makes me wish I could be in New York. :)

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete