Saturday, January 31, 2015

New York- Day 3&4 - Brooklyn Bridge, 911 Memorial, Library,.


I went to NY and stayed in White Plains with my boyfriend and his family. In this and the following posts I will share with you my stay in NY. I truly hope you enjoy the pictures with their descriptions. Let's go,
December 25, 2014

The Flatiron Building

This picture above and the following ones were taking at Madison Square Park.

Such cute animal! This was the best picture I took of one. In action!
There's a squirrel again! Can you spot it?  






See this picture above and the one below? Aren't the dogs beautiful!!?

In the train!





Brooklyn Bridge

December 26, 2014
White Plains


This was one of my favorite places to visit. The Public Library.
Be Quiet! - I was so sad that the reading halls were closed.


Bought my new journal in the Public Library. Can't wait to use it!

St. Patrick's Cathedral





The Candle we lit up.

Empire State Building

Enjoyed the pictures? Well, look out for the next one: Empire State Building & tour pictures!

Question: Since I haven't had a white Christmas yet, I would love to know how you describe it in one sentence.

1 comment: