Sunday, February 1, 2015

New York- 5&6- Empire State Building & Tour Pictures

I went to NY and stayed in White Plains with my boyfriend and his family. In this and the following post I will share with you my stay in NY. I truly hope you enjoy the pictures with their descriptions. Let's go,













































The Chrysler building

The following pictures were taken in a double dutch bus when I took a skyride tour.










One World Trade Center





Charging Bull

















Bryant Park skating area.


Galleria Mall, White Plains.



Enjoyed the pictures? Well, look out for the next one: Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum..!

Question: Are you afraid of heights?

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I'd love to visit and the views are fab. I would have been a bit scared though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a great time! I loved the Empire State and freedom tower. I preferred the view from the Rockerfeller though! I found the national history museum hard to take photos in, was gutted x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete