Monday, February 2, 2015

New York- Day 7,8,9,10 - American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan,..

I went to NY and stayed in White Plains with my boyfriend and his family. In this and the following post I will share with you my stay in NY. I truly hope you enjoy the pictures and their descriptions.
 

December 29, 2014






They are so cute! I just had to!


 Do they randomly grow like this?

Love these buildings. They give me a "Friends" (TV series) kind of feeling.



Metropolitan Museum of Art


















































December 30, 2014

In JCPenny ( maybe). Can't really remember.


December 31, 2015


 January 1, 2015



 American Museum of Natural History


























 Enjoyed the pictures? Well, look out for the next last one: New York, Charlotte, Miami, Goodbye!

Question: Have you been to one of these museums?  If you have, which one did you like best? If not, which one would you want to visit?
American Museum of Natural History was my favorite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment