Thursday, February 26, 2015

Photography- HIDE ME













There are times in life where you just want to hide yourself. But on the long run, you will feel that  It's something you have to face. 

(Model- My niece: Veronique)


There's one more picture from this shoot that I haven't included because it's a different piece that I didn't really find fitting the "hide me" title. It will be shared on one of my social medias for sure. Oh and I must say, that it was fun shooting these pictures with my 3 year old niece!
A little update: I'm currently busy with school. I have to write a few essays, read books and study for the upcoming exams. I will be quite off these 3 upcoming weeks, but I will update on twitter and instagram for sure. So basically I want to Hide Myself for school.. but hey It's something I have to do.

So for me, it's all school currently. I'd love to know what's going on with you? What's keeping you busy? Or are you quite relaxed at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Prachtig! Stunning! Wow, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, really interesting photos!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, really interesting photos!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are really interesting. You're a really great photographer.

    ReplyDelete