Friday, March 20, 2015

Eaten By Books


I was sitting down but then I found myself lying on the floor. When opening my eyes very slowly I saw thousands of books coming down towards me  trying to eat me alive!


Oh hey! It's been quite a while since I wrote a post. I do have a very good reason why. School. I honestly couldn't do a thing other then study. There were tough moments. I literally didn't sleep till I got home from school because I had to finish a book for English ( The Painted Bird, such a sad book), stayed up all night and didn't even finish it ,which is probably why I didn't enjoy it as much as I though I would. I did get a good mark, yay! I also struggled with Bonita Avenue ( see picture below) for Dutch. It was the thickest one but I did make it. Hard work pays of because it went good. 

You can basically say that I got eaten by books. The once below where pretty good although I didn't enjoy Bint( thin book). It was just a normal book that I didn't feel the tension and the story line isn't really interesting in my opinion, so I don't recommend it. Homme's Hoest ( thin book) is also another normal story, with a slight tensity and yet fun to read especially when you link it to the story of Helen of Troy. Bonita Avenue and Het Gouden Ei ( The Golden Egg- thin book) were full of tension and also my favorites. Because of how much I talked about these books and because of how I deepened myself into them, makes me not want to review them. & I will probably give everything away when writing about them. It was a pretty stressful time especially when it's about books I'm required to read and not books that I decided for myself that I'm going to read. Luckily, it's only one of them I didn't like.

Just want to add this as well, I don't like to read pdf books. I like to have the actual book in my hands. So that's that. Do you like to read pdf books on your phone or laptop? What's the title of the book that you're reading?

( ooh! I bought a pet :D will talk about it in one of my upcoming posts!) 


2 comments:

  1. Wat een fijn berichtje, ik herken de drukte op school.. Ik heb het ook zó druk! Ik heb niet eens tijd voor een boek... Dat is zo jammer! En ik lees veel liever een boek boek dan een boek op mijn laptop of telefoon!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make dollars for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete