Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Farmy Wednesday Morning



 I love animals, so a day at a farm is just relaxing and allot of fun for me!

These pictures were taken on March 18, 2015, a beautiful Wednesday morning after school. I came with this idea, to visit a farm. As a animal lovers, my mom and I.. we couldn't resist the idea, so of course we went along with it. I'm so glad we did because it was really fun!

-Scroll with me please, you can't miss these cute and funny pictures!-

 I mean, how cute is this ( my heart literally melted- & I wanted to take it home!) :

 "I don't wan't to talk to you"- I had to leave this beautiful one alone:



I managed to make friends with this one right here:


Do you like visiting farms? Do you like animals?
Jade x


3 comments:

  1. Aww I love farm trips, these are some lovely pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks such nice weather too. I absolutely love peacocks though, absolutely beaut feathers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute post! In love with that tiny little bunny! Great photos sweet :)

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete