Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review- African Black Soap By Naturals Curacao

This is my very first time doing a soap review so bear with me.
 ( This product was given to me by the company. It's an honest review about my very own experience)

 At Naturals Curacao, we are focused on providing you all Natural products for your Natural Journey. 100% Natural Hair and Skin products... Embrace your Beauty and Be Natural.

Because I never heard of this soap, I asked Naturals Curacao why this soap is made, what is it used for?
Black soap is made with rare tropical honeys that are known for softening the skin and creating a smooth surface. Black soap is also a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. this helps to strengthen the skin and hair. Black soap contains a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from air and literally deposits it into the skin, making the skin soft and supple. For centuries, Ghanians and Nigerians have used black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin  that is often accompanied by pregnancy. Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The Shea butter in the soap softens the hair , while the vitamins give it strength. Men can use black soap in shaving. The high Shea butter content leaves  the skin smooth and protected. African black soap is unique because it does not contain no preservatives, color enhancers nor fragrances. African black soap creates a soft lather without animal fat additives that are commonly used in soaps made in the US.

The scent is earthy. It's a natural soap so it has no fragrance.
How I use it. I first sliced the bar in three pieces so I can try it out on my face, body and hair.
Skin
It really cleans my skin thoroughly. So when it comes to removing makeup, it really does the job. Two times a day worked really well for me without leaving my skin dry. If it does then you should use a moisturizer as well. But in general I really like how bright my skin looks after washing my face with it.
People say all over the internet that it removes acne and breakouts. I can't say that as I don't have those two. I do have pimples especially on my forehead. But it does not remove them. It might tone them down but not that I see a big difference. Also because of the warm weather where I live it's pretty hard to get rid of my pimples as I think they come from the warm weather along with dust from the air and also the chocolate bars I eat!
Body
After trying it on my face I also gave it a try on my body. It leaves my with a really clean. I love how fresh I feel after taking a shower with the African black soap
Hair
Like it does for the Face and body it does for the hair. Cleans very well and doesn't leave my hair with hair products.

Have you tried African black soap? And? What's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. this looks really different and interesting, i'll check it out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing beautiful information.
    Our African Black Soap collection is a powerful healing agent perfect for anyone struggling with problem skin. Made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. Check African Black Soap In Dubai & Buy Cosmetics Products Online

    ReplyDelete