Saturday, May 30, 2015

Needle Through My Skin



































I decided to do it myself. I didn't know I could do it. When It went through, it didn't hurt. So I did it again..
I pierced one extra whole in each ear! So now I have two piercings at my left ear, and five at the other side.
The first one (left ear) went brilliant! Very easy and it didn't hurt. So from 1 to 10, I'd say 3. Excuse the messy hair..


 But the second one (right ear)..


































 was terrifying! It didn't go all the way through with the one earring I wanted to put in after I took the needle out. So I changed it quickly for a thinner and smaller one.. but it didn't go all the way through either, so I made it go through. ( that sounds horrible actually). That caused bleeding. I have a thing for blood. So I felt like I'm going to faint. That's when I immediately put a cotton ball soaked with a little alcohol on it to absorb the blood and I just lay down for a while. It wasn't allot of blood but just a few drops. This one's pain is probably 4.5 out of 10.



After that, everything was okay. I love how they turned out especially the spacing. I must say that I'm pretty proud of myself ( some of you might think I'm insane I know). Who knew I could push a needle through my own ear.

Needle is honestly so much better then a gun in my opinion. A gun shocks me especially when I've done my cartilage piercing ( which I'm not thinking about doing again.. that's how bad the cartilage was). I'm not saying "never again" though.

OH and I won't pierce my own ears again.. for now at least.

How many ear piercings do you have? Did you get them done with a needle or gun ? Did you do them yourself? # If so how did it go? Do you have other piercings?

If you're planning on doing this, make sure to watch a few videos on YouTube to help you prepare. Which I did.

4 comments:

  1. I've never had my ears pierced and I keep umming and ahhing over getting it done but they do look so, so cool! I especially love that one where you have about 5 piercings, it looks so cool! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I've had a few piercings but I don't think I could ever do it to myself - you are very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that sucks :( I love piercing my own ears but my last one got so infected so I had to take it out. Yours look fab though !xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh haha I love this! I also love that you took pictures of it. I don't think I would ever dare to do it. And I don't think you are insane, I think it is pretty cool! As long as you don't hurt yourself :). It's good that you were prepared with the cotton ball soaked in a bit of alcohol, to stop the bleeding, and that you lay down.
    It looks really pretty Jade. So cool that you have more than one hole on each side and also that it is uneven. Love it. And you should be proud! The spacing is indeed really good, I don't think I could've done it!
    And I agree about the gun! That shocks indeed and I don't think it is good for you. I think and I've heard getting pierced is better. I don't know if I already told you what piercings I have! I think I did, hihi.
    Love!

    ReplyDelete