Friday, June 26, 2015

The Worst of Nightmares!

My heart is beating really hard. Like two rhythms at the time. I feel scared and tired.
It was just a dream but when I woke up on June 26 2015 at 5.40 am it seriously felt like it happened in real life! I absolutely hate nightmares. I mean who doesn't. This post is me sharing a few parts of the nightmares I had that I absolutely hate.

-Trying to run away from a criminal but I'm not going anywhere. It's like I'm on a treadmill.

-I'm in a house that is turned sideways and I'm falling while trying to hold on standing chairs and tables. I hate the feeling!



-Trying to ask people for help to stop a thief but everyone just sits there..

-Fighting with someone but my punches don't seem to have any effect! It's like punching Hulk really..

These are just a few.. Do you have any? Do you get nightmares? Share them below!

1 comment:

  1. i nominate you for the versatile award http://2nbeauty.blogspot.com/2015/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete