Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lightly Warm Sunbeams


Sometimes, I wake up around 4:30. No alarm, no nothing but aware of where I stand.
I leave my room and walk through dark spaces until I'm there. I light up the stove and wait for the water to boil. After slowly walking back to my room with a hot cup of tea, I stare outside and see how all of it happens... right in front of me. I open my windows and the cold wind wanders around my room while slowly bringing my curtains in movement. The birds wake up and the sky gets lighter... Minute by minute. After a few more, the sun arrives. The first lightly warm sunbeams lingers upon my skin. It's an unexplainable feeling and a feeling that one can only experience ones a day. After it's gone, I'd have to wait til the next day to meet it again.. that is if my eyes open around the exact same time once again..

Jade
____________

I wasn't keeping up with BloggersGroupHug. This is a little something to catch up with it. 2 words I missed: AWARE & DAWN. BloggersGroupHug= S.U.S, Support, Unity & Similarity. Read all about it here, & join ( it's super easy)!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shot to open this post with Jade, and I love how you write! Also, big congratulations on winning Danielle's giveaway! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful feeling and I absolutely adore how you've described it. I often wake up early before dawn and witnessing the sun rise is a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and make money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete