Saturday, November 7, 2015

A view with No Sea


I See what you see

Feel what you feel
Know your thoughts
Know your decisions
Know about your many experiences
know about your likes and dislikes
Share our likes together

It's simply about the connection from a distance... A special connection. Even if it's all through words on a piece of paper photos and or other objects. Even though we have never met in person. All this just makes it feel so real... It is real. Even though some are from giveaways, behind it all, we talk chat and even laugh. Even though we don't chat, laugh nor talk, we do support.

There a many special things around me that remind me of you.. and the letters that have been written in another space other then my room, house and island. That special connection. I want it to stay.

From Jessie - London - received on April 28, 2015.


 From Michelle - USA - Letter written on August 4,2015 (Giveaway)

From Danielle - London - Received on August 12, 2015 (Giveaway)

In love with these prints! Having quotes around in my room just makes my day much better, as I see them every time! So happy that Danielle included these in the package!

Just in case you're interested or want something with a specific color you should visit her shop.
 




How do you connect with your friends online? Do you send each other letters? emails? How important are they for you?


I can't wait to send something back to these wonderful ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much. You are so creative and beautiful with words.
    Thank you so much for including me in this post - I'm so pleased to have you as a friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, i keep all my handwritten letters too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I enjoyed this post! And I'm happy to see that you received the mail safely. :)

    ReplyDelete