Friday, November 13, 2015

No Beginning, No Ending


It's hard to start when your story has no beginning and no ending.

It will feel like your endlessly wandering in a bubble. A bubble that will detain every ray of light. You know the feeling of having so much inside you, that you want to put it all on paper, without exactly knowing what it is? Well that is the exact feeling that I have been having for a long time now.

A book? A short story? Whatever it is, just start. How? Just by writing the first idea that came to my mind. Even if it's the lamest one that you can think of. It can be even something that you experienced once. It will be just to get you started. You can surely change it on the long run.

I did it and it led me to greater extent of ideas.
A working mind truly delivers more than you think, and is better than not start at all.

Jade

5 comments:

  1. This is so true, everything has to start somewhere, and not everything has a clear path to begin with, but once you start, things just take on a natural path and direction, a bit like life!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you really gotta start doing things at some point, no matter what it is.. It usually helps me to just get motivated by thinking "If it's done it's done", so the quicker I trigger things, the quicker they'll be out of the way – I've actually attempted writing short stories a few times in the past but only really finished one, I might start a new one very soon though! :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First step is always the hardest. But once you've started, things actually work out. Good luck, Jade. I am so happy how you've taken this first step already. I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful <3

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO GIRL GO! Writing the first word is the hardest, I know because I go through this everyday but your writing doesn't have to be perfect, your story doesn't need a perfect start or the most glorious ending, it just have to be and that's all that really matters!!!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog Jade - each time I visit I feel calmer and more like myself again, you just have a way with words that is soothing. Also, I have definitely had this feeling - an urge to start something or begin a new chapter and all I have to say is, chase it and let the adventure begin! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete