Friday, December 18, 2015

Not Aware


Far away. I don't know exactly where... But that's where I have been.
I remember being unable to find my way. Everything went so hasty. Standing still now and thinking how I got here is obscure. I do know that it was all about pondering, experimenting with myself, who I am and what I want. I'm here now.

Blogging hasn't been on top of my list lately. Therefor I made a list for you with everything I did that you have yet to know about.

> I found a nice planner for 2016.

> I bought a new phone finally .

> I started writing for a magazine called Tasting Curacao Magazine, which was published for the first time on November 25, 2015. 

> I bought two brand new books for myself for the first time, and paid for their actual price. ( I somehow always buy books on sale or secondhand books. I don't know why. Keep an eye on the reviews :D)

> I started getting driving lessons

> I applied for a job as a dolphin trainer and swum with dolphins on September 17, 2015. ( I rejected the job before I knew who they chose as I felt like It did not fit in my life).

> I went to a house ( Hardwell) concert for the first time on September 19, 2015. It was so worth it!

> Slowly but surely decorating my room.

> I first had 6 guinea pigs but I have 3 now as 6 was a bit too much for me. ( the second pregnancy was an accident, as the male jumped out of his cage and into the sow's cage)

> I got bitten by my oldest boar guinea pig. Boars fight so I went to stop the fight so the little ones don't get hurt, which I know is not the best idea as I can get bitten. It was pretty painful I must say.

This is what I have been up to and things I did and what I  experienced. How about you? Did you do something exciting or unforgettable? Have you reached a goal maybe?



3 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy! I don't have near as much going on, but I've finally got some time off.
    And a dolphin trainer, that's so crazy to me. I know you didn't accept it, but living on mainland that job doesn't even seem plausible to me. And I've gotten bitten by gerbils before and that wasn't too pleasant. I'm not surprised guinea pigs hurt too!
    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no, that bit looks so painful! My two males never bit or scratched but I've heard that when they've been fighting my friends have gotten nipped by accident, is it healing up now? I can imagine 6 was too much, they reproduce so quickly! I love the way your room is looking too - it sounds as though you've been really busy - how is the work on the magazine going, that sounds like it would be an amazing job! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make cash from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete