Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The New York Diary

New York... A place I thought I would never visit so soon. I did and it was amazing. Today last year, I went to New York with my family in law and my boyfriend. It was a breath taking experience!

This is my New York Diary post that reveals where I've been, what I've done and of course what I've experienced for the first time in New York!

( There are no massive chunks of text, so don't let the length of this post, which is caused by the pictures, scare you away :P)

> First long flight (4 hours I think)
> New York
> John F Kennedy Airport
> air-train
> cold winter weather
> White Plains
> Cambridge hotel



















> Getting properly dressed for the outside cold
> Subways
> Metros
> Grand Central Terminal
> New York City
> Time Square 
> Seeing skyscrapers - It's so overwhelming & exciting

















> First Christmas abroad
> The Flat Iron Building ( that's tiny me down there)
> The Brooklyn Bridge
> Madison Square park
> The Metropolitan Life Tower
> 9/11 Memorial















> The New York Public Library
> St. Patrick's Cathedral 
> Madame Tussaud












> The Empire state building
> New York skyline- INSANELY AMAZING and slightly scary, heights!
> Tour in a double-Decker bus, where I had a proper conversation with a nice stranger



 > SHOPPING DAY at The Galleria Mall















> The Metropolitan Museum


















> Shopping
> Central Park
















> First New Year's Eve abroad
> White Plains New Year's Eve
> Felt how frozen toes feel like ( painful!)

> American Museum of Natural History
> seeing dinosaur  fossils
 


> First time being in an airplane multiple times in one day
> Departed from New York and arrived in Charlotte
> Departed from Charlotte and arrived in Miami
> Departed from Miami and arrived in Curacao, my island

How did you spend your holidays back in 2014?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these photos! I really want to visit New York & hopefully it will happen soon. These fading sky colors are magnificent <3

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete