Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lost Track of Everything



I broke down and lost track of everything...


Sick:
I have been sick for about two to three weeks. It was a pretty bad time as I literally didn't do anything. I lost track of my reading, school, blog and work. So I fell behind on everything. What I'm doing now is getting back on track which is pretty challenging after a period of sickness and just simply not being in the mood to do anything.

19th Birthday:
It was my birthday on February 9th and it was overall a good day. I was sick then too so I didn't properly enjoy it and I honestly didn't feel my birthday approaching, which is usually not the case. But my family was there, which made it all birthday-like. I'm 19 now...

Header:
"Call me the header changer!" - I tweeted that a couple of weeks ago I think. I literally change my header so many times and I finally know why. I swear it's so hard to find a font that makes "JaseyJade" look pretty. Noor made a gorgeous teal colored header for me. But the thing is that I love earth colors, so it didn't fit me. I probably should've communicated better with her. In the end I searched and searched and found this font which made me so happy! So cheers to sticking to this one for a while.

Current Read:
I'm currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. As you can see in the picture, I'm so not far as seeing how many pages it has and not reading for weeks kept me from picking it up. But I finally did. Even if I'm just starting the book, it's good so far.

WritartNation:
It's a project that came to life this February that has to do with uniting writing and art, while including email-penpal, collaborations and Newsletters. Read more and be a part of it.

Bookshelf:
I cleaned and organized my bookshelf and I am really happy about it. I seriously cannot wait to read more books after Outlander and buying more books!

Podcasts:
Leena Norms talked about podcasts in one of her videos, so I thought I'd give it a try. I recently watched a few random youtube videos about podcasts recommendations to listen to, to see how I like it. I will update you when I'm so far.

90s films:
I have a special place in my heart for 90s films. I enjoy looking at how people used to dress back then. Also the vibes that the films have is quite pleasant to me. So lately 90s films are my go to films.

I'm back on track now.

It Feels great to talk to you about what's been happening.
Jade x



3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better now? Sending love and good vibes <3

    And Happy Belated Birthday! Last year of teenagerdom! I also love 90s films, and some 80s films. My fave has gotta be Clueless though, and The Breakfast Club!

    Have to say - you look absolutely stunning in that photo! Wow! Such a beautiful photo I might have to pin it... xxx

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLS GET BETTER AND GET BACK AND JUST STAY AWESOME *insert all the happy emojis here*
    I think your blog matches your aesthetics and personality better now. Trust me, it looks super wonderful and so YOU.
    19!??!?!?!! How does it feel, like, laaaaaast year of teenage? I'll be 19 in August and it just seems unreal (in a good way though. Wink)

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you get better and have a good vibes. I also enjoy classic musics or movies around 60s to 90s, they just so classy and have me a good vibe. Happy late 19th birthday girl hehe.

    x Dayu | PR.JA

    ReplyDelete