Sunday, February 7, 2016

REVIEW- Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lipcolor, Crazy for Coffee 275,

A lipstick review, yes. Something I did way back in the day, but felt like doing one to share my thoughts about this lipstick by Maybelline. 

I made sure to capture these photo's to show you the actual color of this lipstick.

 As you all may know, I'm not a fan of makeup. I only do my brows and lips. That's pretty much it. But lately I'm really interested in trying lipsticks. That's why a sudden beauty related post, which I hope you'll enjoy.



Crazy For coffee 275 is natural lipstick with a slight tint of a color coral, which adds a little "fun" to the color. I'm not fan of bright/deep colored lipsticks ( well not yet, as I might try some out in the near future). So I'm always on the look for natural looking lipsticks that match my skin tone well and that I can wear on a daily bases.

This lipstick is:
Moisturizing.
Not sticky at all.
Long lasting. So when the first layer wears out/ when I wipe it of, my lips are stained with a nice natural color that you can see in the picture down below.

I totally recommend this lipstick to anyone who wants a nice natural lipstick to wear whenever! 
I also have to say that I will repurchase this one for sure!



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love this lipstick, been wearing it daily for about a year now! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of lipsticks (or makeups in general - I have 0 idea how to put them together) but mostly because I tend to lick off anything foreign on my lips. Including lip-balms. (I'm weird, thank you.) BUT I love this shade! It's so pretty. Maa has a shade similar to this from Avon (have you heard of them?).

    P.S I'm in LOOOVE with your new blog design. It totally slays! <3

    - Somdyuti | One Tiny Wish

    ReplyDelete