Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Coda- Forever in my Memory

"Your memory is my keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart"

You were the only one that I had left. Even though I knew that something was wrong, I took care of you, groomed you, bathed you, fed you, cuddled with you... until your very last day. I tried to find the brightest light for you, even at the vet. I did not know what was happening, I didn't know if you were in pain.  You were never fully grown, you were never the strongest among your brothers. Even then, you were the only one that trusted me the most...
Even though you weren't doing any better, I found a little light of hope deep inside my heart that you might stay just a little longer.
But this is how it had to happen, no more suffering... although it truly breaks my heart to see you go.

Forever in my memory,

Coda ( firstly named Soda)
October 10, 2015 - April 5, 2016
Pictures taken on Sunday April 3, 2016







3 comments:

  1. Awww, no, I'm so sorry to hear that Code is gone. It's always so hard when our pets are no longer with us, as they become a part of our families, so I feel your pain Jade. Coda was a real cutie and their characters and quirks will always live on. You got some adorable photos too - hope you're doing OK. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to read this, and so sorry it's so late of me to be catching up on your blog. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

    <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete