Tuesday, April 26, 2016

REVIEW- Nevada/NNP Face Creme, Aloe Vera


Nevada Natural Product, Face Creme, Aloe Vera

This product claims to moisturize the skin and work against wrinkles and spots. I cannot say much about it as I haven't used it as much as I should've to be able to review it. So this is not a full review.

What I know & my experience
This product's consistency is light which is nice. I love products that don't feel heavy on my skin. The good thing about it is that it has vitamin E and aloe vera in it which are both very good for scars. Again I didn't use this product properly to say that it does work against scars. I'm just saying that those ingredients are good. I didn't like its strong smell, which is part of the reason why I stopped using it. Although I really like how moisturizing it is.

Treating a dry patch on skin
I once had a small dry patch on my cheek due to my regular cleansing routine with soap. I treated it with this cream mix with bio oil. It went away in less than one week. 

I think it would be great as a moisturizer, but as far as working against wrinkles and scars, I'm not sure. Have you tried NNP products? Have you tried this face cream? What are your thoughts? What's your favorite face cream ?

PS: This product is not part of my skincare routine anymore, neither will I repurchase this product.I'm currently using another facial lotion that I will be soon introducing to you.

Jade


1 comment:

  1. I do like aloe vera, I've got a couple of aloe vera gels which I like to use to help with dry skin and as an after sun treatment during the summer, but I've not used a cream with it in before. I like the fact you said it was so moisturising - always a plus, but sorry to hear it had a strong scent - that would have put me off too, I like subtle scents for creams as I find if something is too strong it can irritate my skin as well. Great review! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete