Sunday, May 15, 2016

REVIEW- Garnier, Dark Spot Corrector

Garnier, Dark Spot Corrector
This product is designed to renew one's skin. It's supposed to fade dark spots and discoloration, even-out one's skin tone and make skin brighter.

-Down below: My experience-




Consistency: it's quite light and also feels light on the skin. 
The smell: it's nice, not strong and didn't bother me throughout the days that I had been using it. 
Pros: How moisturizing and light it is, is something I really liked of this product. So it can be used as a moisturizer.

My experience
I started using this product exactly on March 1st, 2016 and stopped on April 3rd, 2016. The product did not work for me. I used it according to the instructions. As you know by the dates, I gave this product one month meaning for weeks which is when dark spots are supposed to have faded a little already according to the information on the package. I didn't see a difference So I stopped (I took pictures to keep track of changes). I used half of the tube in one month so it probably lasts around 2 months. Dark spots are annoying and SUPER hard to get rid of. I really couldn't wait 12 weeks long until the product diminishes my spots while it didn't even start fading them. So this product is no longer a part of my skincare routine, neither am I going to use the product that is left in the tube.
Repurchase? No I won't.

Have you tried it before? What are your thoughts? Did it work for you?



4 comments:

  1. That is so disappointing. I haven't tried it but it looks amazing!
    If you find something that works please let us know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds amazing, such a shame that it didn't work!
    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG! The packaging seemed so on point, aesthetically, that I thought there might be good things in this review. I haven't used any such product before. The idea of it seems appealing though (if only it worked).

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a shame. I feel like even when these things do work, it's only slightly. I know it's annoying, but you really can't beat a full face of make up haha


    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete