Sunday, July 17, 2016

BookTubeAThon TBR !


It's BookTubeAThon time!
This is my first time joining BookTubeAThon and I'm very excited about it. I found out about it though one of Dana’s YouTube videos (channel name: TheBookHoarder). Without further ado, let’s get right into it. These are the books that I will be reading this week from July 18th till July 24th:


1 Read a book with yellow on the cover
What She left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman.

2 Read a book only after sunset
I have had Paris for Two One by Jojo Moyes for quite a while now, so I decided to read it after sunset, since it's a nice short read.

3 Read a book you discovered through booktube.
I discovered The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan through Jean BookishThoughts and Jen Campbell's videos. I once joined and won Jen Campbell's giveaway, of which the price was a copy of The Gracekeepers. So I'm definitely reading this one.

4 Read a book by one of your favorite authors.
Here's the thing, I don't think I have a favorite author, but since I have been enjoying the sequels of Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, I decided to go with Library Of Souls by Ransom Riggs.

5 Read a book that is older than you.
For this one I chose De Wandelende Jood by August Vermeylen, which is one of my mom's books, written in Dutch. The first print got published in 1906 and the second one in 1978. (I was born in 1997)

6 Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation
I own Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn... BUT I promised to buddy read them with two girls, which was when I didn't know I was going to participate in BookTubeAThon. So the only book that I currently have is Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. The movie isn't released yet, so I won't be watching it. Also, I have started reading this one already, as I had decided to join after I already started Hollow City. I will be finishing it during BookTubeAThon.

7 Read seven books.
As the seventh book of this challenge, I chose Everything I Never Told You by Celeste NG.

With all that being said, I also might be vlogging it? It will be like a daily vlog/ reading progress. If you have a post about your BookTubeAthon TBR, please do link it down below! 
Have you read any of the books that I have listed? Did you like it or not? No spoilers please!. If not, which one would you like to read?

1 comment:

  1. Well, it starts the day my Fantasy Favourites Read-a-thon begins and I'll be going abroad then as well... so I won't be joining in. But those are a lot of books! Hope you get some good reading done :D

    ReplyDelete