Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Poem- Find A Way Within







So much to say
So many feelings 
None can be revealed 
It's forbidden 
It hurts inside

A full mind
About to erupt
But it's forbidden
Shut down 
But not forever

A soul with valuable points
Other souls that see it too
But it's forbidden.
They say to keep quiet
As others won't stand to hear it 
Mad, mad they will get

Find a way within
Within the hurting soul
Until then say nothing
It's forbidden

Find a way


- JaseyJade

I wrote this poem a few weeks ago and I thought why not share it with you. I'm  not a poet but I do hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jade, and so sensitive too. I love the imagery you created with this and the photo with the rose was lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely loved this! Beautiful and raw; feelings of trapped, suffocated and yearning for release come to mind. Ana xxx

    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!

    Ruby x

    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete